|Subsea camera systems
The Subsea Camera Systems can be use on the following: 1. Subsea Drilling Template, protective structures, Subsea X-mas Tree Installation. 2. Inspection of threads during Tie-back Works. 3. Seabed Survey by using a drill String. It can be run through the drill string by using its camera running tools or via tugger wire in a purpose built protection frame. Pan And Tilt Downhole Camera
- With LED lighting, high image quality.
- Enclosed with Camera protection Frame
- Operates in water depths up to 2000m
- Rugged and field proven
- Multiple cameras and lights can operate from one system
- Easily operated and rapid set up
- Maximum visibility in poor conditions (camera in close proximity to point of interest)
- Bespoke camera mounting brackets
- Helicopter transportable, compact lightweight system Removes the need for expensive ROV work
- Easy to Mobilize. Available in Vietnam.
Disposable Camera System & Lights
- The disposable cameras and lights can be positioned to view the key areas in which the ROV cannot reach., such as interfacing parts, locking mechanisms and depth markings to assist, with operations and to provide confirmation of a successful installation.