Compact, modular solution for optimized filtration
DE Filter Press Unit the unit is an effective, cost-efficient solution to conventional filtration and is available in sizes from 700 ft2 and 940 ft2. The DE Press is the first point of filtration process to remove heavy-solids contamination from high volumes of brines. Diatomaceous earth (DE) filter media are used in the filter press as an ad mix to help maintain a porous cake during filtration
- For fine filtration of highly contaminated completion brines and Seawater.
- Compact foot print.
- High tolerance in processing variable level of contamination in a single pass.
- Lifting Frame designed as per DNV 2.7-1
- Pneumatic powered hydraulic system.
- All piping systems are Stainless Steel.
- 4in inlet and outlet with cam lock connection.
- 100T Hydraulic Jack for Pressing @ 2000 – 3000 psi pressure.
- Caulked and gasketed Filter plates